Thank You, You Did It! Our Secrets to Success Unveiled.
I’m embarrassed to say that it’s mid-February and our Christmas tree is still up!
Yes, it’s true.
But we have a good reason and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done – from my professional life perspective, that is. And I want to share this with you so that you may learn and benefit.
And I want to say, “THANK YOU – YOU DID IT!”
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
You showed me that you’re tired of all the old worn out ideas about how to achieve success and deal with stress.
So was I.
So, throw those old ideas out the window because we’ve all been making it harder than it has to be.
You must have thrown out the old ideas and grabbed my new book, Stressless Success – to get The Surprising Secrets to a Life of Passion, Purpose, and Prosperity over the past week, during launch week, because we hit #1 Amazon Best Seller in at least 5 categories!!!
How did we do it?
Well, we applied the very strategies I share in this new book on the art of actually achieving your goals and living a more successful life, both personally and professionally.
I put my heart and soul and years of research and practice into creating this book for you because I wanted you to learn what I learned the hard way.
I wanted to make it easier for you to benefit from all that I’ve discovered.
And now my heart and soul are overflowing with an abundance of gratitude that you raised your hand and said, “I need to have these fresh and proven ideas.”
You spoke – we answered – and Amazon celebrated by naming us a #1 Best Seller in:
- Preventative Medicine
- Holistic Medicine
- Business & Money Job Search and Interviews
- Religious and Spiritual Controversial Knowledge
Again, we did it by applying the very ideas that are in this book.
You must know, that it took a ton of work; much more than we ever expected.
So many people said, “Janet, how are you dealing with the stress?”
I said jokingly, “I need to read my own book!”
But the truth is that busy does not have to mean stressed.
You can be joyously busy working diligently on something and be filled with motivation and positive anticipation
Yes, it took courage and it’s hard pouring your heart and soul into a book not knowing if people are going to receive it well or not. It was a bit nerve-wracking for me.
We did have one guy mention some hilarious on his comment on our Facebook live video where I was opening my first box of books that arrived from the publisher. We titled the video, “This is Going to Blow Your Mind,” and he commented that at first, he thought we were selling sex toys!…
Oh My Goodness! After the initial shock, we just laughed. It truly is funny when you think about it!
But others said, “Janet, I downloaded the book and read through it and I LOVE IT! I have difficulty putting it down and I will be ordering several to give as gifts.”
“I read a lot of informational, helpful material before and I have to say Janet, this is one of the best books I’ve read as far as guidance. It’s down to earth and written in a way that everyone can understand and follow. It all makes sense. This is a must read for everyone!”
But let me tell you, this dining room at our home was Stressless Success Headquarters.
It wasn’t just a book launch; it was like mission control for the space shuttle launch!
My son, Nathan and I both were in there every single day with our faces plastered to our computers. We were busy:
Writing, editing, revamping, improving, researching, documenting the bibliography, searching for book cover images, title fonts and colors, getting endorsements, writing the back cover copy and the book description, gathering photos for the inside, working with a publishing company buying the domain and setting it up, getting our ISBNs, communicating with the library of congress, creating a copywriting page, writing the acknowledgements, writing a new author bio, creating lead magnet pages to offer gifts and bonuses, creating web site landing pages, loading the book on amazon both the eBook and print book, researching and deciding on categories and keywords, developing our launch team and launch strategy, running Facebook ads, creating and executing an email campaign and running amazon ads…
So, here is how we not only achieved our goal but exceeded it by at least five times!
- We set our clear goal of getting on a best-seller list on Amazon during our launch day. We were crystal clear on what we wanted to achieve and why. We knew that if we could land at least in the top ten, then Amazon would show our book to people searching for this type of topic. We knew it would be nice to hit #1 but we also knew how difficult that would be so getting to the top ten would be fantastic. Clearly, we exceeded that goal by a mile!
- We let go of the outcome. We didn’t bog our energy down with worry. We knew that all that would do is create resistance which would block us from achieving our goals. Please read all about the power of your energy, not just your thoughts, within the covers of this book.
- We believe it was possible. Yes, we knew it was a reach goal for us to get on a best-seller list with Amazon but we knew it was possible. It wasn’t like we were trying to fly to the moon.
- We focused daily by getting clear on the high priority goals for each day and what the deadlines were. We turned off our phones, emails, and social media sites so that we could give our daily tasks the full attention that they deserved.
- THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WE DID EACH DAY WAS CHECK OUR ENERGY AND ADJUST AS NEEDED. Now that we know that everything is energy, we also know that it never makes sense to ever take action from a low energy of fear, worry, or frustration. If you take action from negativity, you will get a negative result. Each day, before we did anything, we would do the things we know how to do to elevate and expand our energy and then we took action from a place of positive anticipation.
It’s not just about positive thinking – it’s more about your energy.
And once you learn this and how to do it, everything changes in your life for the better, forever.
As a matter of fact, I have an entire section of the book titled, Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Energy, and this I feel is the secret to life.
Were we perfect at it? NO!
Just by being the best we could be we still succeeded our goals beyond our wildest dreams.
And so can YOU!
It wasn’t just our efforts. You were there with us, supporting us, every step of the way and from that, I am forever grateful.
To thank you, please visit to stresslesssuccess.com to get special pricing, FREE GIFTS and BONUSES.
Janet McKee, Speaker, Best-Selling Author, Wellness Expert, High Performance™ Success Coach, and CEO of SanaView, is on a mission to inspire and teach you proven and effective ways to Embrace a Better Life; a life that is richer, happier, healthier, and more fulfilling.
After experiencing tremendous success in the corporate environment and obtaining her MBA from the University of Pittsburgh, Ms. McKee became passionate about helping others. She pursued a wellness degree with a school affiliated with Columbia University, was then selected to be one of only 200 in the world certified in High Performance™ with the High Performance Institute, and has been awarded membership into the National Association of Experts, Writers, and Speakers.
Ms. McKee wrote a recipe book titled, “Fabulous Recipes for Vibrant Health,” co-authored a best-selling book with success legend, Brian Tracy and other experts titled, “Ready, Set, Go!”, and is best known for her #1 best-selling book titled, “Stressless Success: The Surprising Secrets to a Life of Passion, Purpose, and Prosperity.”
Whether you consult with Ms. McKee directly or hire her to speak to your organization, you will learn her proven methods to achieve greater levels of energy, joy, confidence, and success. To learn more visit janetmckee.com and sanaview.com. She can be reached at (724) 417-6695 or email@example.com.