- This event has passed.
Boost Your Bottom Line – Accelerated High Performance October Retreat
October 17, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - October 19, 2018 @ 1:00 pm
Learn PROVEN STRATEGIES to efficiently achieve greater levels of ENERGY, PRODUCTIVITY, CONFIDENCE, MOTIVATION, and JOY with ZERO STRESS, consistently over time which will IMPROVE MORALE and BOOST YOUR BOTTOM LINE!
This is NOT a one-time retreat where you learn concepts and are left to figure things out for yourself. As part of the retreat package, we provide you ONGOING SUPPORT with live online group coaching FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR or UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS, whichever comes first. This is TRULY UNIQUE and unlike anything you have seen before.
When and Where
Wednesday, Oct. 17th at 5:00 PM – Friday, Oct. 19th at 1:00 PM
Pike Run Country Club in the Majestic Laural Mountains of Pennsylvania
This All-Inclusive Program consists of:
Accelerated High Performance Curriculum proven to boost your professional and personal success
One year of ongoing live support
Access to the acclaimed Triumphant Life online course with weekly videos and articles
Your room and all organic food and wine for the duration of your retreat stay
A special organic Farm-to-Table dinner at SanaView Farms
All of the expertly-crafted Accelerated High Performance workshops and materials
Any many special surprise gifts and entertainment
Pricing and Registration
Regular pricing for this all-inclusive three-day program is
$3875 , but today your price is only $2956 (or 3 payments of $995) – still completely inclusive of all items mentioned above!
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT AVAILABLE! USE CODE RETREAT2018 AT CHECKOUT
Are you overwhelmed, frustrated and exhausted because your efforts to achieve progress in all areas of your life aren’t working?
Have you achieved some levels of success in life and know that things can be even better but you simply don’t know how to get there?
Do you want a life-changing experience to finally achieve all that you want and more?
If so, then we have the answer for you.
Join Leaders in High Performance and Success
Janet McKee, Bob Eckle, Jim Roddey
In this retreat, you will learn and discuss specific science-backed strategies that you can incorporate in your business and your life to get immediate and positive results. These are proven methods to help you achieve greater levels of success as a result of 20 years of research by the High Performance Institute.
Join Janet McKee, CEO of Sanaview, Best-Selling Author, Speaker, Wellness Expert and Certified in High Performance, and Bob Eckle, Business Owner and Leader in Employee Motivation and Retention, who are both known for leading individuals and companies through expertly crafted workshops and inspirational talks, unlike anything you may have experienced before.
I know this sounds like a bold promise, but stick with us as we unveil new information that we are finally ready to bring to individuals and organizations which is going to completely change and improve the way people work and live.
This retreat’s special guest speaker, Jim Roddey, is speaking on the topics of “Embracing Change,” “The Perfect Definition Of Leadership” and “Being The Best You Can Be.”
If you would like to watch Janet and Bob’s 15-minute interview with ExecuNet, speaking about how to improve all areas of your life at the upcoming retreat, click below.
Who would benefit from this program?
Anyone who wants to join the world’s most accomplished people by learning proven methods to take your business and all areas of your life to the next level and beyond would benefit.
What others have experienced:
“Janet is one of the most passionate human beings I have known. Whether she is advising you on nutrition and wellbeing or mentoring on high performance coaching, her every action exuberates passion, belief, and ultimate success. She has the ability to help you explore the depths of your purpose to realize both your extrinsic and intrinsic goals and bring them to fulfillment. I have had the pleasure of working with Janet in all of her areas of expertise and have benefitted greatly personally and professionally.”
“Through her program of teaching, and mentoring and the occasional kick in the pants, my health improved, I was enjoying work again and the money that comes along with this and I’ve started an exciting new relationship. I have been able to focus clearly, think in a more positive way, have more energy and be a better person.”
“I would recommend Janet McKee’s HP Coaching as it really focused on foundational practices that are key to High Performance and the Triumphant Life. Janet is masterful at taking what I brought and emphasizing foundational practices, bringing in tools that would reinforce or teach a new HP skill that enabled me to not only see a different perspective but turn the situation around through my focused awareness, setting the intention and creating and using my energy at a higher level. We really do have the power to create our own realities and move mountains. Janet is fun, exuberant, inspiring!
Gather with other like-minded professionals in this Exclusive Accelerated High Performance Retreat at Pike Run Country Club in the majestic Laurel Mountains of Pennsylvania, October 17th through 19th, 2018. Immerse yourself in the full learning and sharing experience with leading experts in High Performance, Productivity, Success, Motivation, Achievement, and Wellness as you enjoy the crisp fall air and peak autumn colors.
This is not your typical boring same-old workshop on productivity and wellness.
Get ready for something new, creative and truly inspiring!
DO YOU WANT A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE?
The issue today is:
- 61% of employees are burned out
- As stress increases, missed work days increases costing organizations $3.5 billion each year
- From 2016 to 2017 health care costs rose by 79%
- As health declines, productivity declines
- Loss of productivity costs 2-3x more than any direct health care expense
The good news is:
There is a proven and predictable system of precise, actionable, repeatable, scalable, and sustainable things, that we’ve learned from the world’s most successful people, which you can do to Unleash Your Greatest Abilities.
We share this because we want you to have the absolute best quality of life.
And, if you did have a proven and predictable system, you would experience:
- Less Lost Work Days by 50%
- Greater Productivity by 67%
- Less Stress and Depression
- Greater Employee Satisfaction by 67%
- Leading to: Greater Financial Sustainability and Growth by 63%
High performance is succeeding beyond standard norms consistently over time, giving you the feeling of full engagement, joy, and confidence that is a result of living from your best self.
With the average return on investment in these programs ranging from $3.27 and up to $7 per dollar spent, this is well worth your investment of time and money. And, the benefits will be realized in as little as 6 weeks.
This is an all-inclusive retreat covering your private room at Pike Run, all of your food and drink, expert-run workshops, materials, farm tour and dinner, and golf or tennis activities.
Agenda for AHPP Retreat
Wednesday, October 17th
- Arrive at your leisure
- 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm:
- Welcome reception, cocktails, and dinner
- Kick-off keynote presentations
- Evening entertainment by Seth Neustein, Corporate Comedian
Thursday, October 18th
- 7 am – optional morning energizing group experience
- 8 am – 9 am: Breakfast
- 9 am – 12 pm: Introduction to Proven High Performance Research and Strategies
- Deep Dive into High Performance concepts to boost Energy, productivity, Mindset, Clarity, and Confidence
- 12 pm – 1 pm: Buffet lunch – Keynote Speaker Jim Roddey speaking on Embracing Change, The Perfect Definition of Leadership and Being the Best You Can Be
- 1 pm – 2 pm: Break
- 2 pm – 4 pm: Motivation and Morale Boosters to Get Results on Personal and Employee Productivity and Retention
- 4 pm – 8 pm: Visit SanaView Farms (our 52 Acre Historic Landmark Organic Farm) and enjoy a Locally Sourced Organic Farm-to-Table Dinner and Tour with Music by Stephanie and Bob Miller of Music for Life Pittsburgh
Friday, October 19th
- 7 am – optional morning energizing group experience
- 8 am – 9 am: Breakfast
- 9 am – 12 pm: Live with Intention and Purpose – How to obtain ongoing support
- 12 pm – 1 pm: Buffet lunch, awards, and gifts
- 1 pm – ending: Golf and tennis or relaxation time and departure
- Organic naturally-raised foods including vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options
- Dress casual, however, golf attire is required on the golf course.
- Bring golf or tennis equipment as desired.
- Your private room, all food, drink, workshops, materials, and activities are included and will be provided.
- Free parking and wifi are available.
- Pike Run Golf Club is just three miles off of the Donegal/Ligonier exit of the PA turnpike.
- The closest airports to the club are Arnold Palmer Regional Airport in Latrobe and the Pittsburgh International Airport.
If you would like to watch Janet and Bob’s interview with ExecuNet, speaking about how to improve all areas of your life at the upcoming retreat, click below.
What is there to do in the area?
The Laurel Mountains is home to a wide range of outdoor activities. People travel from all over the world to this beautiful travel destination. You can learn more about the activities HERE.