[vc_row row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” text_align=”left” css_animation=”” box_shadow_on_row=”no”][vc_column][vc_column_text]This is a great, beautiful and fun vegetable wrap to serve to guests. The big ears of the collard plant are perfect for stuffing with your favorite vegetables. Be creative and enjoy!
- 2 cups of raw walnuts
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes, soaked in water until soft
- 1/4 cup olive oil or flax oil
- 1 T of water
- 1 T of Nama Shoyu or Tamari soy sauce or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 clove of garlic
- Spices of choice such as cayenne and cumin to taste
- A bunch of collard greens
- Place walnuts in a food processor or blender and blend until it forms a powdery consistency.
- Transfer the walnut powder for a mixing bowl.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients in the food processor or blender and stir the mixture into the walnuts powder.
- Spread the walnut/tomato mixture thinly on a collard green leaf with the hard stem removed. Add any favorite raw vegetables such as cucumbers, red peppers, carrots and sprouts. Roll it up and secure with a toothpick and enjoy!
- A simple alternative is to load collard greens with any veggies along with either hummus or a simple tahini dressing, roll into a wrap and enjoy.
6 – 8[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]