Posted on October 28, 2015
This is the simplest way to have some cooked greens to serve with any dish or eat as a main course.
- 1 bunch of greens of choice such as kale, collards, spinach, Swiss chard, bok choy etc…
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Optionally, you may add any other chopped veggie. I love to add either sweet red pepper or tomatoes to give the dish some color.
- Wash and chop the greens into small pieces, removing the stems if you like.
- Heat the oil and garlic in a pan (along with the hot pepper if you choose).
- Add the chopped greens and other veggies, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Stir until lightly cooked or cover with a lid until wilted.
- Do not over cook your greens!
2 – 4