Come and experience an unforgettable evening at our Historic Landmark Organic Farm!
We are teaming up with Matt Bennett, the head chef of Pike Run Country Club, to create an evening of delicious rustic elegance just for you. Our Farm-to-Table dinner will include a four-course organic locally sourced meal fresh from our farm and other local farms, live music by Music for Life Pittsburgh, a tour of the farm and a complimentary organic wine tasting for each course.
A sample menu follows but will be finalized based on what will be harvested that week:
- Smoked trout w/ crème fraiche & pickled onions on pumpernickel toast points
- Local Artisan Cheese Board
- Grilled seasoned vegetables
- Fresh Arugula, Strawberries, Toasted Pecans, Goat Cheese, White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Heirloom Tomato Caprese Salad
- Santa Maria Grilled Tri-Tip
- Cumin Grilled Chicken with Chimichurri Sauce
- Roasted Asparagus
- Herbed Fingerling Potatoes
- Strawberry shortcake
- Watermelon sorbet
Fabulous Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten Free Options will be available upon request.
Overnight accommodations in our historic cabins are available for an additional charge based on availability.
June 22 from 5:00 – 8:00 PM
$95 per person – includes organic wine tasting per course
BYOB for additional wine and cocktails
Limited seating available
RSVP by June 17th